These lessons will go over the essentials of music productions in order for students to understand how to:
- Set up Ableton Software to work with a recording microphone
- Construct a basic software synthesizer
- Create a drum beat using a drum rack
- Cut up digital audio for use in sampling and sound detailing
- Adjust track volumes for a clear end product
Equipment (computer, headphones, microphone, speakers) will be provided, students are however encouraged to bring their own laptop for easy session saving.
Bringing a personal storage device (USB Drive) is also recommended where a personal laptop isn't available.
Ableton is compatible with both Mac and PC.